Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thinking Of You

Thinking Of You

Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 17/10/2005, Monday, 6:55p.m.

As I lay my back,

Upon the lazy chair;

There is nothing that I lack,

Why is there so much to bear?


My heart suddenly dropped,

When I had you in my mind;

Couldn’t believe that’s it’s real,

Why is love so blind?


It has been months,

I hadn’t got over you, had I?

My heart was beating fast,

For you are the apple of my eye.


For once,

I started thinking deeply;

Really felt like asking,

“Have you ever thought of me lately?”

I’m so afraid of your answer,

As I do not wanna take the risk;

That’s why I didn’t ask,

‘Coz I didn’t know where to start.


Do you know that I’m suffering in pain?

Right here, right now;

Do you even know where I am standing?

Let me guess,

You would just leave in vain.


Every night,

Before I fell into my deep sleep;

I would take your photo,

And kiss it many times,

For I want to be your honey,

But you just won’t let me;

Fine, I’m over with it,

No, wait, I lied,

I can’t do it,

‘Coz I’m still thinking of you;

To me,

You are just too sweet and sexy,

How could I resist such a thing?

Hoping that you would be here with me;

Please come back to me,

Trust me,

This time is for real;

Darling, I need you still.

No comments: