Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goal

Goal


Monday I packed my bag to school,

With my feelings all so blue;

What he said to me yesterday,

I hope they are all not true.


I’ve never skipped a day at school,

No matter what my teachers say;

It came to Tuesday and Wednesday,

Till then I was left astray.


Too bad no one cared about me,

I took my own responsibility;

You are the one I ever need,

So what do you want from me?


Finally it came to my Thursday,

When I found my friend by the name of James;

Later I met my favourite Friday,

When I found my many A’s.


All the while I had only one goal,

Just then it had dropped into the hole;

I cried but nothing means no cure,

Got stressed and went to fashion galore.


No one ever supported me,

I stand only on my feet;

By me I take on my own lead,

For that I willingly speak to him.


Right now came one Saturday,

Tomorrow will be my Sunday;

Every day was ever so mundane,

My goal was hidden in the plane,

Please God that I ever prayed,

To see my masterpieces on parade.


Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen

Date: 18/10/2005

Day: Tuesday

Time: 8:15a.m.

No comments: