Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Four Seasons

Four Seasons

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 19/02/2006, Sunday, 9:45 p.m.

Hush,

Hear the sound;

Between my mouth,

Right to your heart,

There is no need to rush,

Just listen hard;

Inside my mind,

I know what I want,

And you are the only one.


Your beauty is like spring,

Similar to a soft hymn;

Tempting me to sing,

To you happiness I bring,

With the view so serene,

Will you be my queen?

I promise to be sweet,

Giving anything you need,

Please don’t leave,

Abandoning me on bended knees.


Your anger is like summer,

I can see your colour;

Thicker than a bumper,

Blooms like a flower,

Flashes of poison ruled over,

Captured the loser;

Made him quaver,

His moves got flicker.


Your love is like autumn,

I can see it through your tears;

Rolling down your cheeks,

Fighting away your fears,

I can hear the wind blowing,

Howling against you;

You stood there firmly,

Your power has controlled everything.


Your blessing is like winter,

I can feel it when it showers;

You said it in your prayer,

God gave you wisdom,

Through rain and snow,

You thought me how to grow;

Going with the flow,

My life is full of glow.


In life,

I have four wishes;

I guess I have found them in you,

I thought only the weather has four seasons,

I never realized,

I can see it with my naked eyes;

The touch on your face,

It is written perfectly,

I finally captured it,

Permanent in my mind;

There is no one else I wish to find,

Will you be my bride?

I will ask till you smile,

I want to hear you laugh;

When I see your face,

I have witnessed the nature’s best thing,

And I thank God for it,

I need not go anywhere else;

A place in your heart is comfort,

I will never ever grumble,

To you I’d be forever humble,

I will not make you stumble;

Instead I will be your shelter,

Please listen to my cry,

To you I will never lie,

To succeed I will always try;

And I won’t be shy,

Please be mine,

I love you all the time.


My love,

Trust me;

For I will not fickle,

I stand beyond zephyr,

In the middle of the wind,

Together we reach zenith;

Rustling of visions,

We build an empire,

Below azure,

Close to heaven;

Till we achieve our dreams,

Conquering our final destinations.


My future is complete,

If only I had you;

Leaning by my side,

Resting on my shoulder,

Sharing our fantasy,

Close your eyes;

And be happy,

Lie awake or sleeping.

No comments: