Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Color Code

Color Code: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 21st June 2011, Tuesday, 11:55 p.m.


Walking by,

On the street;

I hear you talking,

I hope it’s not about me,

You and I,

Different eye to eye;

So don’t you ever,

Ever think,

Of judging me,

Based on my own skin;

I am my own me,

Just let it be.


Chorus:

This life is so colorful,

You and I are so beautiful;

This world is so wonderful,

God’s works are so fruitful.


Right there staring,

What do you see?

No matter what you answer,

Just remember,

To never ever,

Color code me;

I am my own me,

Just let it be.


Bridge: Release me,

I am being me;

My inner beauty,

Outshines me.

2 comments:

D' Anger Queen said...

colors shud be notified in flags nt with human being.. =) well said..

J.Soh said...

Sahmini: I truly agree. Colors have their own roles and responsibilities. Thank you very much =")