Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Friends

Friends


Every day I walk the street called Life,

Facing the heavy bright sunshine;

Always making me feel so shy,

But for that I will not rely.


Today I forced my face a smile,

Thinking why must I go so far;

But my legs would go for a mile,

Looking at people smoking little cigar.


I admit I began to lost somewhere,

Not because of the short skirt I wear;

But it has brought me goodness anyway,

When I met them all as they may.


This road I would call it Friends,

Taught me to find my very own strength;

Opened my eyes and able to look so straight,

Through them I have found my very own faith.


I could hear laughter everywhere,

As if I was in Disneyland;

Feeling that everything seems so fair,

Looks like everything’s going according to plan.


Thank God I met them along the way,

Never ever let me go astray;

Took care like a family instead,

Here I find the precious value of friends.


No one knows what will happen tomorrow,

We just need to give it a go;

Everything has their ups and lows,

I pray that we will reach our goals.


Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen

Date: 18/10/2005

Day: Tuesday

Time: 9:50a.m.

No comments: