Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Turn

My Turn: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 23rd June 2011, Thursday, 7:43 p.m.


It’s ever on my mind,

The first time our eyes met;

You wore a decade year old t-shirt,

I wore my favorite skirt,

You expressed to me,

Your love so sweet;

No, now I can’t rewind history,

Because we’re not meant to be.


Chorus:

When you had me – your eyes kept locking on other girls,

I’m at home waiting for you like a silly puss;

You think you’ve won,

No, boy, no, not the very yet,

Your turn is over,

Now it’s mine;

To feel the world,

With my own naked eyes,

So, don’t you dare to follow me behind,

It’s my turn, alright?


You felt sorry,

I caught you and her doing;

You said you’ll change for me,

Well, I didn’t quite buy it,

When we’re already not meant to be,

Don’t force our love-hate situation;

Don’t ever pretend it never happened,

Let it burn, let it burn,

It’s my turn,

Now tell me how you feel.

2 comments:

D' Anger Queen said...

she's right ön her way and he deserved it!

J.Soh said...

Sahmini: He's a playboy; womanizer!