Monday, June 27, 2011

Feel Good Pink

Feel Good Pink: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 27th June 2011, Monday, 10:41 p.m.-10:51 p.m.


In my world,

I see everything in pink;

My room is pink,

My cotton candy is pink,

My purse is pink,

My dress is pink;

My heels are pink,

My handbag is pink.


One thing that’s not pink is my hair,

That’s why I’m not Nicki Minaj;

I typically love my pink in a pair,

Like my ribbon earrings I love to touch.


My favourite colour is pink,

P!nk is my respected artiste;

She understands what I think,

Her songs are more than just a fist.


People call me FGP,

No, no, no, I’m not a Fantasy Goddess Pussy;

I’m actually a Feel Good Pink,

Anything in pink melts me to sink,

When pink is on my body,

I give myself a wink.


Now tell me what your favourite colour is,

To me, every colour is an amazingly bliss;

I’m myself that makes me stronger,

If there’s no pink I’ll die in hunger.


No comments: