Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Devilicious

Devilicious: Originally Written By: Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 26/05/2011, Thursday, 11:56 a.m.

Commented and Edited by: Ruth Carmen Jimmy

Your lips,

Your kiss;

Your body against mine,

You make me drown,

Feeling red hot, wet, hot,

Your touch;

Your heat,

Your love,

Eat me,

Bite me;

I fulfill your hunger,

You’re all I could imagine.


The moment has come,

During sunset;

I am in your arms,

We ride so far,

At the backseat of our car,

So intimate;

You make me want to roar,

Darling, this is what we are waiting for.


I am so delicious, super devilicious only for you, baby, only when the sun sets.

4 comments:

Daishie said...

its really Devilicious..awesome Jenn & Ruth..

J.Soh said...

Hehe...
Wanna write in a sexy way all of a sudden after the sexy photo shoot...
Got inspired and wrote it in an instant :")

D' Anger Queen said...

sexy! hahahaha..

J.Soh said...

Sahmini: Sexy is the theme! Haha :"D