Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sinner

Sinner: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 29th June 2011, Wednesday, 11:07 p.m.-11:37 p.m.


I’ve been a loner,

Ever since I was a teenager;

I don’t have any brother or sister,

I won’t give that fact a bother.


At last I’m now twenty,

The exact age I met Hunty;

Girlfriends he has plenty,

But he likes me being rusty.


I speak many languages,

But I’m like Jack of all trades;

I also like taking images,

From colored to any picture that fades.


I told Hunty I like him,

But I can’t imagine having a kid;

This world has humans too many,

I don’t want to contribute another baby.


He told me I’m a sinner thinking like this,

He needs at least a child to give his things;

Properties whatever which are his,

He has to make a will someday when his alarm rings.


I’m not even married to him,

He’s already thinking like this;

I don’t mean to be mean,

And yet again, I’m not even his.


Hunty made me rethink my thinking,

He’s absolutely right;

He said happiness comes from children,

No pregnancy means a man will look for another.


If Hunty doesn’t want to marry me,

Will someone want to be with me?

His advice has awakened me,

He wishes one day I can be mommy,

A priceless value that all women dream.


No comments: