Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Memory of A Lifetime

Memory of A Lifetime

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 14/11/2005, Monday, 9:52p.m.; Edited on 30/05/2009, Saturday, 8:52p.m. by Jennifer Soh Li Wen

When I look at you,

From the very first day;

You never seem the same,

Changed to suit your fame,

You have got the name,

And I’m so ashamed;

Trust me it’s true,

‘Cause I never felt that way.


You showed us your abilities,

And all your creativities;

Born to be a full-time wannabe,

You are all everyone wanna see,

Getting all the attention,

What’s left to be?

There’s nothing about confusion,

‘Cause this is what salvation brings.


Having people to admire,

I know this is what you desire;

Not a single trial,

Your heart’s already on fire,

You are ready to give it a go,

Wanting to fill your hunger;

Don’t worry,

Your journey is getting longer,

Being what you wanna be,

I wanna congrat you;

‘Cause you have made it, baby!


Having seen everything so worthwhile,

This should be your memory of a lifetime;

Keeping everything alive,

You have made yourself shine,

In front of many eyes,

Setting them on cloud nine;

Proud to say that you’re mine,

Let’s celebrate with a glass of wine.


I heard that people are afraid of revelation,

Is it reality or just an imagination?

When and how is it going to happen?

Everyone would just guess and wonder,

But to you I’ll always ponder,

‘Cause you’ll always be the one I’d look after;

Allow me to be your perfect lover,

I’ll always serve you with bread and butter,

And I pray that we will be happy together.

No comments: