Thursday, June 30, 2011

Busted

Busted: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 30th June 2011, Thursday, 10:18 p.m.-11:04 p.m.


She’s dating the guy,

Half bigger than her size;

People keep asking her why,

She won and he’s her prize.


Not to say there was a contest,

But this guy just couldn’t make up his mind;

I and she had love manifest,

Two girls have made him blind.


I’m a patient person,

I can wait for man;

She’s not that type of person,

That waits for man.


He took his time,

Longer than we expected;

He thought he’s that prime,

He really got us waited.


One day me and her teamed up,

We spied on him when he was out;

We were so angry we took his cup,

When he was touching another girl up and about.


His face was full with coffee,

Both of us decided he wasn’t meant to be;

He has chosen the girl in her tee,

He has dumped both her and me.


We were so emotional we entered a night club,

We danced and drank all night;

We even went to another pub,

We went home when a new day turned bright.


We were so frustrated we began hating men,

Then we did something we couldn’t forget;

We felt the heat and switched on the fan,

Our bodies soon behaved like magnet.


It was so hot we were both string less,

She pushed me to the floor;

And showed me fondness,

By poking through my V door.


I shouted with pleasure as we kissed,

Our boobs flourished;

Her fingers became juicy,

As she kept on playing my wet pussy.


She told me, “We don’t need a man to be happy.”

After this feeling, I had to agree;

I invited her to the sofa,

And gave her body a little spa.


I got so excited I tongued her pussy,

Both of us felt so lusty;

Finally orgasms we’ve reached,

She really practiced what she preached.


We fell asleep and woke up with dizzy heads,

She told me that our sex was the best;

I replied by squeezing her breasts,

Then during shower we fulfilled each other’s requests.


Truly we’ve stopped thinking about him,

I didn’t expect myself to be a lesby;

But our relationship goes on very well,

We seriously bid men farewell.


Both of us carry on like this,

We don’t know much about marriage;

But what if both of us don’t want to be Miss,

Who knows maybe one day we end up being engaged?


No comments: