Saturday, June 25, 2011

We Are Meant To Be Together

We Are Meant To Be Together


Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 25th June 2011, Saturday, 1:09 a.m.-1:26 a.m.


We are walking hand in hand,

You shelter me wherever I stand;

Whatever I say you will comprehend,

Oh, I don’t want this moment to end.


We listen to our song,

You make me forget the wrong;

Kissing my lips forever long,

Boy, this feeling I love it strong.


Chorus:


When we are together,

We never cared the rest;

Like this world is ours and we just want the best,

Two hearts loving each other and there is no other,

Needless to say, baby, we are meant to be together.


You take me by the hand and make me wanna dance,

Your body language quickly sways me to romance;

Now we are on our bed and you give me a glance,

Your touch starts crossing borders, baby, you are now over my fence.


You lead me through sexually,

I wanna give you my specialty;

Our love so sweet just like candy,

Baby, you complete my philosophy.


Bridge:

We stay up almost every night,

To see the moon smiling so bright;

You are my source of light,

You make the wrong feel so right.


No comments: