Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What Have You Done

What Have You Done?

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 05/11/2005, 8:32p.m., Saturday.

Hey boy,

What you gonna do?

Being like a fool,

Don’t you dare to tell me to be cool.


You gotta be,

A somebody;

In my fantasy,

Don’t you ever get me?


My friends told me,

That you are not worth it;

But I chose not to believe,

Until one day,

I saw you there,

Kissing her like that;

Giving me a dare,

Acting like you just don’t care,

Oh boy,

What have you done?


You are giving me lots of pressure,

For me being with you is not for leisure;

Showering me with lots of questions,

Making my head a lot more heavier.


Don’t you want me anymore?

Since I met you;

It was 1984,

What else could you ask for?

Have you changed your mind?

Baby I know you are mine;

But you know I can’t lie,

Living without you,

I would rather die.


I can’t breathe,

Because you are making me sick;

I’m the one who got picked,

And also got kicked,

What don’t you appreciate,

All the things I did for you;

Treating me like you should,

And telling me, “I miss you.”

No comments: