Monday, June 27, 2011

Funny Bunny (Guys, Witness My Best English Masterpiece Yet! ="D)

Funny Bunny: Written Originally By Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 27th June 2011, Monday, 9:40 p.m.-10:36 p.m.


Greetings, everybody,

Let me tell you a story;

Of me and my hubby,

After we got married.


Honestly, only after my marriage I knew about sex,

I was too innocent I didn’t do it with my ex;

On our first night when my hubby first touched me,

It felt ticklish but a true gentleman was he.


He loved my body and soul,

Promised to love me till I’m old;

He wanted me to look like a Playboy model,

Every night when it was time to cuddle.


I’m not naïve anymore,

One morning I bravely entered a condom store;

I asked if they have any Playboy look,

Finally a Funny Bunny costume I quickly took.


I called it funny because it’s too sexy,

I kept telling myself, “I’m too fleshy.”

I was home alone and the costume fitted me well – surprisingly!

Was it good enough for my loving yet demanding hubby?


That night I was Funny Bunny,

It made me feel desired;

I looked different and surely my hubby would be flattered,

Oh no, the man at the door was my dear hubby!


He came back home from work early,

And he saw me being Funny Bunny;

I was in the kitchen licking honey,

He carried me to the dining table and his fantasy became reality.


The more honey I dropped on my body,

The faster he ate me;

I moaned for more,

This feeling I’ve never felt before.


I undressed him,

His flesh burned me;

My Funny Bunny began to reveal,

When he feasted me like a meal.


Finally the honey gone missing,

He brought me to the sink;

The whole kitchen floor went wet and so was me,

My Funny Bunny no longer on my body.


Finally we went to the tub,

Where my whole body he began to rub;

He explored my body and soon after he was in me,

Oh, we were so definitely meant to be!


Don’t laugh if I tell you this,

After our pleasure we fell asleep;

In our bath tub so deep,

We felt comfortable in our own skin.


The next morning I woke up in glee,

He already put me on our bed;

My precious body I thoroughly see,

Some love bites of his blushed in red.


Our story occurred thirty years ago,

My hubby was never ever ego;

When God called him because of his illness,

I’ll never forget that night he made me breathless.


Funny Bunny is still with me,

I leave all memories as many as they can be;

I never considered remarrying,

Although my ex is still in love with me.


It’s okay we didn’t bear any child,

Even though we had sex so wild;

I rather be old and loved by my hubby,

Just as how he had promised me.


Ladies and gentlemen,

This is what I call as our eternal love;

All this while I don’t feel lonely,

For I know he accompanied me.


I’m now sitting on my wheelchair,

I lost half of my hair;

I left our home for the old folks’,

As I became blind and can’t see places.


I believe this is the last pen I’ll hold,

I believe I’m the last to make sure this story is told;

Because it’d be a waste since I’m now old,

And yet our story is kept on hold.


I’m happy to live till today,

I get to imagine the sun so ray;

I don’t know what else to say,

My pen is dropping and I’m calling it a day.


Wait, now I remember something,

I have to tell you one more thing;

It’s about my ex and my hubby,

They have the same personality.


If you’re still wondering and guessing,

I must explain everything;

My ex is my hubby,

And my hubby was my ex.


Now I’ve my very "last words" which I must convey,

I must finish this poetic essay;

"I love him dearly" and now on a lousy bed I lay,

My eyes vision him as they close slowly obeying whatever the Death Angels have to say…


No comments: