Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Von Dutch

Von Dutch

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 17/02/2006, Friday, 6:05 p.m.

I’m searching,

I’m running;

I’m finding,

For him,

Who is hiding.


I looked everywhere,

I thought he was there;

I was wrong,

He wasn’t that strong.


I didn’t give up,

Just keep on trying;

Till I get him,

From where I start.


The last I saw him,

He was wearing Von Dutch;

Looking classic,

I really miss him so much.


All around the world I went,

Right till the end;

Then I saw a man,

Holding a pen,

Tried to pretend,

That I had a plan;

Felt so tensed,

When my mind was blank.


I didn’t know what to do,

Putting on my best costume;

Maybe it was you,

Making me confuse,

Wanted to refuse,

But I didn’t get to;

Thinking that it’s no use,

To act so much like a fool.


So I confronted him,

With my hands shivering;

Felt like tripping,

When my sweat was dripping,

Then he looked up at me,

With so much generosity;

Couldn’t believe it,

That the man was him,

With his eyes sparkling,

I end up smiling;

The Von Dutch shirt he was wearing,

Looking so clean,

As it represents my love for him,

Bought it with sincerity;

Will it never fade,

Nor will it die in hunger,

He was writing a letter,

Saying how much he loves me;

Being away is not easy,

Can’t seem to let go of him,

For him I’d do anything,

Being together is all we need;

To share about everything,

Like a special love song we used to sing.

No comments: