Thursday, June 30, 2011

Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 30th June 2011, Thursday, 11:12 p.m. - 11:49 p.m.


A gorgeous woman,

Figure so splendid;

If I’m her man,

My little man would be rigid.


She’s just across the street,

I can see her very clearly;

Thanks to the traffic,

She’s walking very slowly.


She brings me to wonderland,

Where I get to be her man;

She makes sure I can stand,

Taking my hand to touch her tan.


I shiver when feeling her,

Her bikini line is simply irresistible;

She wants me to draw closer,

She makes my moves so possible.


I give her a chance to arouse me,

She performs effortlessly;

Taking me to my fantasy,

She’s definitely the one for me.


We take our own sweet time,

Although she has to be home by five;

At last she’s already mine,

When my little man commits his crime.


She maintains her bounce,

Both up and down;

She screams so loud,

I suddenly hear a sound.


Oh my goodness, the traffic is cleared,

Even she has disappeared;

Obviously I was acting weird,

Having her in mind after I peered.


The vision just now was so real,

It was as if we had a great deal;

If I seriously get to meet her again,

I must get her, don’t care if it costs me pain or rain.


No comments: