Monday, June 27, 2011

A Ride to Romance

A Ride to Romance: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 28th June 2011, Tuesday, 1:16 p.m.-1:28 p.m.


Candlelight,

Sparkling bright;

I’m at your sight,

Your eyes blink in delight.


Don’t say our love isn’t right,

We fell in love because of that kite;

Don’t worry you didn’t give me a fright,

I’m glad you remembered I was wearing white.


Life is like a roller coaster,

Up and down it goes;

But our love changed it so much sweeter,

I jump with joy up to my toes.


Sitting at this table,

We hold each other’s hands;

You make me so comfortable,

Enjoying this – a ride to romance.


North, South, East, West,

You are beyond compare;

With you I’ll dance,

I don’t mind if people stare.


You make the world like Heaven,

I feel so blessed;

To have you as my loving husband,

I can never imagine loving you less.


No comments: