Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Only Me

Only Me: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 29th June 2011, Wednesday, 4:32 a.m.-5:26 a.m.


“Baby, you’re forever mine,”

My man whispered to me once;

I smiled and didn’t decline,

I gave him myself for him to pounce.


On and off our relationship goes,

He knows me very well from my head to my piggy toes;

But there’s only one thing that he’s interested,

Only my physique that he ever wanted.


He looks for me when he’s free,

After meeting me he feels happy;

Off and on I set a price,

Although I know it’s unwise and not nice.


Since I’m not recognized,

It got me thinking twice;

He only loves my outer beauty,

And he only appears when he needs me.


I feel lonely sometimes,

Living in this big house;

Not worried about fines,

So clean not even a mouse.


He’s too rich but I’m not his,

I’d cry admitting this;

He comforts me with a cake full of cheese,

But that can’t change my honorific “Miss”.


He’s a man, who gets what he wants,

No family, that gives him freedom tons;

Every day is just fun, fun, fun,

Like enjoying me and leaving when he’s done.


All my life I count on him,

My tears flood showing my dignity;

He owns me since age thirteen,

I cramp my face with tears flowing.


To tell you the truth,

I was sold;

Just for the sake of food,

By my family who wants life good.


I had no choice,

I couldn’t even voice;

Just fortunate to have beauty,

My family fully depends on only me.


In the city I don’t know anything,

I’ve to listen to him;

Living luxuriously but I don’t have a wing,

I’m driven completely by his rim.


Who cares wherever he goes,

All the way to Paris to buy me a rose;

It means to make me excited,

So that he gets what he needed.


For him I learnt how to seduce,

Thank goodness internet I know how to use;

He bought me a wardrobe of lingerie,

That’s all I wear from day to day.


I don’t think I’ll ever get to meet my family,

I’m the only daughter and they deserted me;

Don’t you think that they’re mean?

I dislike people who only want to win.


Thank God he isn’t tired of me,

If not I wonder how my life would be;

No education after fifteen,

He taught me sex when I was a teen.


Worst of all,

He sometimes brings his friends;

From a house to a shopping mall,

No agenda just a night of party sex.


I’ve been trained like that up to date,

I guess this is my unforgiving fate;

After I strip dance his friends would rate,

If I did well I must open my gate.


It’s so difficult to be me,

People say it’s fun but untrue actually;

With so many guys hunting my pussy,

It hurts me badly, especially when I pee.


I get to rest whenever I menstruate,

But he and his friends still want me to demonstrate;

Only to him more new moves I will create,

As for other men my body will hesitate.


Oh dear, I’ve to stop writing this poetic diary,

He’s now calling me, “Fairy, fairy,”

Tonight will be extraordinary,

We role-play as man and wife momentarily,

The rest of my life lies in your imaginary…


2 comments:

D' Anger Queen said...

touching.. realy..
Sahmini..

J.Soh said...

Dear Sahmini,

Thank you so much...
You're the best! :")
I'll follow your blogs and add your blog in my list of links.
Keep in touch and thanks so much once again!
Truly appreciate it :"D