Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life is Full of Choices

Life is Full of Choices

Originally Written by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 17/11/2005, Thursday, 11:41p.m.

When I was young,

I used to be very ambitious;

But now when I’m done,

I begin to be very anxious.


I thought I could be everything,

Anything under the sun;

Finally I knew something,

That brought me to run.


I’m just a human,

Which means I’m not perfect;

What I did were so common,

And made nothing good to select.


Everyone has their own dreams,

It’s not as easy as it seems;

Together we fight for it,

In our strength and ability.


As we grow up,

We realise that life is full of choices;

The point of views are sharp,

Came from many faces.


So who are we actually?

What made us individually?

Where is our personality?

Looks like questions are haunting us spiritually.


Never say never,

It’s now and forever;

It’s time to show our true selves,

And make all hearts melt.


It’s not too late,

To know yourself;

And let’s not manipulate,

Among ourselves.


Do you believe in fate?

Or even destiny?

Come on be brave and don’t regret,

‘Cause life has to be happy.

No comments: