Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blue Sands

Blue Sands

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 08/11/2005, Tuesday, 6:20p.m.

It’s late at night,

But you are not in my sight;

Baby I don’t know why,

You left me aside,

And I don’t want you back.


Don’t get me wrong,

I had you in my mind;

But I just had to let you go,

Because my heart is broken inside,

And baby I don’t wanna miss our times.


So I walk on the blue sands,

Thinking about the past;

Oh how silly I am,

Everything was a mess,

When I suspect,

You had another girlfriend;

And for once,

I was correct.


On the sands,

I walk with pride;

Looking at my hands,

I raise them up high,

Knowing that I’m free,

Standing out of your territory;

I know I’ll meet another guy,

On you I won’t rely.


So this is how the story goes,

Painful love story of you and me;

You are full of ego,

Oh how hard it has been,

Having walls between us,

You always get up on my nerves;

I couldn’t breathe,

Especially when I’m with you.


So this is our last goodbye,

Trust me I’ll never be shy;

Nor will I look behind,

I just can’t wait,

For the great things prepared for me ahead.

No comments: