Friday, July 1, 2011

Finally

Finally: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 1st July 2011, Friday, 7:49 p.m.-8:14 p.m.


Can I stand above the water?

Can I make the water still?

Can I make my life a bit easier?

Can I run on the windmill?


Can I walk like the rest?

Can I breathe the same breath?

Can I stop this test?

Can I take another path?


Can I play with them?

Can I happily laugh?

Can I look like a gem?

Can I look tough?


Can I hear what you whispered?

Can I make my life heard?

Can I make my life reversed?

Can I see what you witnessed?


Mummy and Daddy (M&D), Doctor said that I am an abnormal baby,

I am ageless but I have a little brain just like me offspring;

I know you have been considering very hard and decided finally,

M&D, thank you for keeping me to believe what miracle I can bring.


No comments: