Monday, July 4, 2011

Blur

Blur: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 4th July 2011, Monday, 4:35 a.m.-4:50 a.m.


I’m just a normal girl,

Super ordinary girl;

I’m over twenty,

And my life is like a fish.


Every day is a holiday,

I can’t find one busy day;

I gave my best shot in May,

No one seems to give me way.


My family and friends are worried,

That I’ll not succeed;

Wasting my time only,

I just want to live my dream.


If I’m a naughty girl,

I’m sure I’m no longer virgin;

Instead I’m so blur,

My friend has to teach me love making.


My horoscope tells me,

I’m good at satisfying;

My body tells me,

I don’t even know what is kissing.


This is how my life has been,

After getting my degree;

Please don’t suffocate me,

I’m really born creative.


My life now is worse than a living corpse,

I always think of negative thoughts;

If I did do anything wrong,

I’m really sorry a lot.


I don’t know why I’ve such a mind,

I can imagine things one at a time;

Especially after seeing an item,

Sometimes I do wish I was blind.


Forgive me for my reaction,

I don’t think I can be your best example;

I’ll die one day somehow or rather,

I’m a living blur with no perfection.


No comments: