Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Talk To Me

Talk to Me:

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 19th July 2011, Tuesday, 12:25 a.m.-12:37 a.m.


This world is so funny,

I actually find it crazy;

Some people just get to daydream,

Some people don’t appreciate reality.


Fantasy people so many,

Is breaking up that easy?

How about all the love and care that you’ve invested in?

Isn’t it a waste to throw everything into the rubbish bin?


Take J.Lo for instance,

A guy I knew for years called me J.Soh;

With her life in abundance,

Why must good blessings have to stop?


Her husband is letting the World’s Most Beautiful Woman go,

She is a hot momma that every single guy generally desires;

And now that she is going to be attached with him no more,

She must be prepared in facing many hopeful secret admirers.


I seriously really don’t at all get it,

How could a man free a woman easily?

She gave him more than a kiss and kid,

Isn’t there a way to talk things nicely?


Aren’t men supposed to be thankful?

Having a loyal woman by your side?

Do you think you’re so that powerful?

Is this the hardest that you’ve tried?


I don’t know what men exactly want,

I’m thinking, guys; one lady for you isn’t enough?

You always say your love is only to your only one,

Your actions show your words aren’t that tough.


Come on, boyfriend, talk to me,

Tell me what is happening;

The difference between fantasy and reality,

When you win your girl,

First you’re happy and next you’re not?

Is your love versus lust game strategy all you’ve got?

I’m willing to spare my whole timeslot,

Just don’t start with men only like girls hot,

If that happens, I’ll look for another to tie the knot.


No comments: