Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Not Enough - All The Opposites

Not Enough – All The Opposites: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 7th July 2011, Thursday, 12:37 p.m.-1:00 p.m.


Today just let me do my writing,

I just want to express my feeling;

Most times I feel I don’t deserve anything,

This life is just one pathetic thing.


Oh why, does this have to be my life?

Oh why, do I always have to be in strife?


Chorus:


Do you think reptiles want to be born that way?

Dangerous, poisonous, make you runaway;

Do you think I want to be born this way?

Vigorous, valorous, make you in dismay.


My life is like a rechargeable battery,

Energized by day, at night I’m sleepy;

I don’t mean to have it a part of me,

A warrior is everything I want to be.


Oh why, do I have to be a gangster?

Oh why, can’t I make life end faster?


Bridge:


What I do is not enough for you,

You see me as all the opposites of you;

I don’t want to make you feel blue,

I've to leave you, don’t expect any clue.


No comments: