Monday, July 4, 2011

Faithfulness

Faithfulness: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 4th July 2011, Monday, 5:10 a.m.-5:30 a.m.


I got drummed by my ears,

I have been living for years;

In me there are fears,

That led me to tears.


One day I’m his girlfriend,

Another day I’m his wife;

Together we’ve a faithfulness band,

Together we love for life.


Then I met a man,

He makes me forget my band;

It is no longer around my wrist,

I willingly took the risk.


Same goes with my husband,

He said his band has gone missing;

Then I heard from our friend,

On me he is cheating.


I didn’t say much,

For I’ve the same luck;

We’re a sporting couple,

We don’t envy each other.


But I think we went overboard,

We played till we are bored;

Nothing went well as thought,

We truly found out our fault.


Innocent babies growing,

I don’t know their belonging;

I don’t know parenting,

I’m really suffering.


My husband’s girl is also expecting,

He took my ears whispering;

His words are so haunting,

Our faithfulness band has no meaning.


Our relationship marks an ending,

He quickly had another wedding;

I later found out that my babies,

Are actually both fully, totally his.


Hurriedly, I went to tell him,

He said that I’m lying;

He later found out the baby of his new wife,

Has never ever been his child.


He came telling me that,

We made a mistake so bad;

He left the woman and came back,

Even without the band, our faithfulness doesn’t seem to lack.


No comments: