Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cover Me

Cover Me:


Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 18th July 2011, Monday, 11:15 p.m.-11:33 p.m.


Verse 1:


May I love you?

Can you see my blue?

Can you see me through?

May I hear you?


Chorus:


I love you,

It isn’t easy to say;

I fall for you,

I think of you from day to day,

Will you cover me?

If one day I’m free?

Will you rescue me?

If one day I got hung on a tree?


Verse 2:


May I touch you?

Can you see my wound?

Can you see my proof?

May I feel you?


Chorus


Verse 3:


My life has no meaning,

If you’re not in it;

I’ll be waiting,

Unlock me with your key.


Chorus


Bridge:


I’m sorry,

I freed my anger and jealousy;

Forgive me,

I want to be in your life story,

Cover me,

You’re the one who is witty;

A prisoner me,

A person who feels so guilty,

I promise you,

I’ll change to a lover whole new;

I need you,

I’ll cool myself with evening dew.


No comments: