Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dream Guy

Dream Guy: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 2nd July 2011, Saturday, 7:14 p.m.-7:34 p.m.


A man I used to be,

Now I’m no longer him;

Turning into a she,

Deleting my name, Jim.


“Nice to meet you, I’m Kim,”

That’s how I greet people;

My light has gone dim,

My life is now a ripple.


He’s my decision,

He’s my affection;

He’s my dream guy,

He’s my charming pie.


He’s my soul mate,

But to him I’m dead;

He already has his family,

His wife sweeter than me.


I was left alone,

For he didn’t even choose me;

I can’t have children with him,

So he chose a lady on the telephone.


My life is incomplete,

When he’s not with me;

“We make a good couple, I plead.”

He said I was a he then now she.


I’m sad but what can I do?

He has divided my sex in two;

Throughout my whole memory,

The one with him was ecstasy.


I went to consult my doctor,

He said that the surgery is a risk;

I told him my hardships,

He agreed to give me back my before,

The implants everything didn’t succeed,

My body was just too weak to be Jim.


I did leave this world in the end,

I did only have none true friend;

I was dressed up quarter a man,

My make-up done by Dr. Dan.


Now my afterlife is just a stream,

Like how he has been my fantasy;

It did once become a pretty reality,

But again he’s just a guy in my dream.


No comments: