Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sweet Girl

Sweet Girl: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 18th July 2011, Monday, 12:41 a.m.-1:25 a.m.


I had a date with a girl Japanese,

She diets but she likes eating cheese;

She is well-mannered by saying please,

In every sentence there is ください (kudasai), that is what it means.


We went out watching a movie,

She loves romance and comedy;

When she sees something cute and pretty,

She says, "かわいい (kawaii)! “And I thought, “What? Hawaii?”


Maybe I should learn Japanese,

In my car, I confessed this;

"あなた大好きですか (Anata daisuki desuka)",

She thought it was a good try and I earned her cheek kiss.


She though corrected me,

It is supposed to be, "あなた大好きです (Anata daisuki desu)";

Ah, no wonder she reacted a bit differently,

But no joke, Japanese do not laugh at your mistakes.


We had a great evening,

A sweet girl she has been;

I wish we can continue dating,

She is the sweetest chick I have ever seen.


As I accompanied her to the doorstep, "アンダーソンさん、今日は本当にありがとう

(Anda-son-san, kyou ha hontouni arigatou), “said she,

I could see her cheeks blushing;

"どうですか寿 (Dou desuka sushi) "

"へ、何 (He, nani) " Her head started questioning.


“May I see you again? Let’s have sushi,” I said,

She smiled and said, "はい、それはいいです (Hai, sore ha ii desu)";

After to me she sweetly and shortly replied,

I was too excited that suddenly I cuddled her waist.


She fell into my arms,

Her skin is so gentle and tender;

First date, first kiss, no harms,

I promise to protect her from thunder.


When my heart told me she is the one,

I kneeled down on my knees to propose;

I told her, “Anata is all that I want.”

She kneeled down, too and hugged me close.


This feeling I loved the most,

She accepted me for who I am;

We celebrated it with a toast,

It is a love marriage of sushi and ham.


Second date really was おいしい (oishii) sushi,

I introduced my sweet girlfriend to everybody;

People asked, “A 日本人 (Nihon-jin) is she?”

I answered, “Yes, she is my Japanese candy.”


They said I am lucky,

I truly feel exceptionally happy;

I want her to be my lady,

When we are ready, we will marry.


No comments: