Sunday, July 24, 2011

Game Over

Game Over: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 23rd July 2011, Saturday, 11:30 p.m.-Midnight


I’m a teenager mommy,

I’ve too much bravery;

My body got the best of me,

I won’t call myself naïve.


My baby boy is a cutie,

Not to mention hottie;

He looks just like our daddy,

Whom I won’t get to marry.


Yeah, you guessed it right,

My daddy loves me too much;

My mom left us with her pride,

When a man gave her a dear watch.


My daddy saw me masturbating,

On that very one evening;

I’m not demanding,

I was just self-satisfying.


I think he took it the wrong way,

He came and let himself in as he may;

Then he asked me to lay,

He was so aggressive that I’d to do as what he would say.


Daddy misses mommy,

I knew it through his fantasy;

He said for one night he’s not my daddy,

He said it’s more like a one nightstand thing.


Perfect!

One time and I’m pregnant;

He is out of town,

I really wanna shout out loud!


He left me and never came back,

After his sudden attack;

I’m experience of lack,

I simply named our son, Mack.


It’s because I love M·A·C Cosmetics,

And also cheese macaroni;

That’s why Mack is right for me,

Keeping me company.


I’ve a good guy friend,

He knew the truth;

He said I should report,

Tell the police what I went through.


Alright, I did,

I don’t know how to reflect and react on this;

I left senior high school for this sh*t,

That made me so pissed.


Police officers took care of me,

They caught my daddy and told my mommy;

Yeah, like I care,

I’m the one in the caring home with Mack.


Thank God they still let me have him,

He really makes me happy;

Now I know how it feels to have a younger brother,

But he’s not just any brother for I’m his sister-mother.


Training after training,

I’m taking this positively;

I do ask, “Why me?”

But I see no use in asking.


My parents are both losers,

They don’t teach me manners;

I’ll just tell Mack I’m his older sister,

And our parents are in prison heaven.


When he’s old enough he’ll know the truth,

Not much of a difference if he knew;

Having him is a proof,

I never once thought of the word “threw”.


When just now I said proof,

I meant soul, life, and love;

This game will never be over,

Unless Mack jumps down from the roof.


If I threw Mack away,

And ran far away;

Daddy may be still walking freely,

Never knowing he fathered me with a present baby.


I am a teenager mommy,

I made a mistake so big;

You certainly don’t wanna be me,

So be careful with the ground you dig.


No comments: