Thursday, July 21, 2011

Miracle

Miracle: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 20th July 2011, Wednesday, 10:48 p.m.-11:06 p.m.


Verse 1:


Two decades with you,

I’m so tired of going through;

But I’m still in love with you,

I’m not stupid for my love I wanna prove.


Chorus:


My man is a bad egg,

I won’t leave you;

My man is a bad news,

I won’t leave you,

My man is a bad apple,

I won’t leave you;

My man is a bad boy,

I won’t leave you.


Verse 2:


Remember the way you treated me?

It was so bad I could see it in my dream;

People thought we were in a drama comedy,

But they changed their minds when I screamed.


Chorus


Verse 3:


Only once but I was so hurt,

You didn’t even bother to care;

Instead you acted like a nerd,

You knew my skin was about to tear.


Chorus


Bridge:


On that Wednesday you were burning,

Hit and crushed me with your story;

It’s a miracle that I’m still living,

I forgive you and I’m tough at it,

It’s a miracle I’m not leaving,

A divorce isn’t meant to be;

You need me as your liquid,

I’m the only one that you can be with.


No comments: