Friday, July 15, 2011

My Sweetheart

My Sweetheart:

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 15th July 2011, Friday, 6:40 p.m.-7:01 p.m.


My life is pretty simple,

I do count my pimple;

I play games a couple,

My favorite fruit is apple.


I do not get to watch all TV channels,

I do not get to eat all delicacies;

I do have Golden Retrievers in kennels,

I do face many discrepancies.


I am an average guy,

But only to a girl I will not lie;

She is my sweetheart,

Because of her, I do love art.


She is my light,

She likes me describing her;

She gives me delight,

She is my best model.


She is my girlfriend,

She is my best friend;

She follows me everywhere,

She puts on all I want her to wear.


I do images of her,

But I am not a typical photographer;

She is my first girlfriend and model,

There is none like her.


She compliments my portraits,

She does look amazed;

She wants me to have a gallery,

And also have an exhibition in it.


Because of her,

I get to travel;

My life is fuller,

Her life is marvel.


Behind a successful man is a woman,

This proverb my story has proven;

She calls me her human camera,

We need not own a digital camera.


She is my senorita,

She is my pasta;

She is my sweetheart,

She is the reason I trust my talent in art,

With just a mirror,

We become a human living photograph.


No comments: