Monday, July 4, 2011

Curious?

Curious? Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 3rd July 2011, Sunday, 11:16 p.m.-11:28 p.m.


Hey, you, listen to me clearly here,

I’ll tell you what you wanna hear;

I dislike you, is that what you fear?

Or do you wish me calling you, dear?


Sorry, I can’t turn back time,

You’ve turned our sexting into a crime;

I thought I’ve told you rules from one to ten,

What is it that you still don’t comprehend?


We’re not lovers,

We’re just sexters;

We express our fantasy,

We don’t expect it in reality.


I don’t need you in my life,

You’ve no rights to know about my life;

You don’t share my life,

Stop asking me about how’s my life.


Is it me that you’re curious?

You still bug me because of the fantasy or the reality me?

I thought I’ve said already,

This game is over, Jeremy.


I almost fell in your trap,

You got me feeling so fab;

I wanted to trust you but it’s a wrap,

I gave you too much hope, my bad.


We sext for quite awhile,

I know we’ve been so wild;

Thank you for making me worthwhile,

Sorry, I can’t meet your courting style.


I wish we’ll never meet,

For we’re never meant to be;

I’ve blocked your number, so, forget me, please?

I still can recognize your number as you won’t set me free.


What must I do to make you release me?

Can’t you find a replacement of me?

There are so many fishes swimming around the sea,

Why can’t you catch any?


Trust me,

You only like me a bit;

But that’s not how love’s supposed to be,

Yes, I admit, we started off with friendship,

But through it I realize you’re not my charming prince.


No comments: