Saturday, July 23, 2011

Key Of Love

Key of Love: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 23rd July 2011, Saturday, 3:55 p.m.-4:10 p.m.


My fiancée,

After [when] we are married;

[To you] I will say,

You are the one and I am happy.


[Unfortunately] I have a worry,

I do not know how to say it;

Will you be angry?

If we do not produce any kid?


It is not that I am not giving you a chance,

To be [exactly] who you want;

I hope that our relationship will enhance,

Although there are only the both of us and there is no ongoing plus one.


I am not stopping you to be a father,

I wish I am [too] a mother;

But children bring disaster,

This world is not improving any better.


Do we really need a generation?

Do we really need children to carry surname?

Who came out with such [a] decision?

Why must everyone’s mindset be the same?


With only the two of us,

Will you think it is not enough?

Can we figure out the key of love?

Even if we do not generate [continuously] another someone else’s other half?


[I was told] it is vital to communicate,

Also to trust and have faith;

If all these we do not debate,

I am sure no problem we shall weigh.


In my life,

My happiness is being your future wife;

It is not that I do not want to bear children,

I [just] see there is no point in having them.


I regret as I do not get to see my children’s faces,

I do not get to go to children’s section;

I am alone when I go to places,

Do you think that is [a] satisfaction?


Call me selfish,

It is not [even] my wish;

All natural resources almost finish,

What and how do you think our babies can accomplish?


Pardon me for thinking [like] this,

You love me for me;

I am always being me,

Will you regret and find another Miss?


Since we have been [blessedly] engaged,

[Before I met you] I have already thought about it;

If you still do not mind and willing to share my page,

I am positive we will appreciate life and succeed.


No comments: