Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Niat H(e)art (Mixed Languages of Malay and English)

Niat H(e)art: Ilham Asli/Written Originally By Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 26 Julai (26th July) 2011, Selasa (Tuesday), 10:33 malam (p.m.)-10:58 malam (p.m.)


Kewujudanmu,

Your presence so true;

Ketika bersamamu,

We’re heading the same route,

Sayangku,

You’re the clue;

Fantasiku,

With your eyes so blue,

Senyumanmu yang manis,

I never felt before like this;

Ku harap masa takkan habis,

I’ll treat you like a prince,

Ku tak tahu apa niat hatimu,

But the way you won my heart;

Ku anggap kaulah jejakaku,

I hope we’ll never be apart,

Apabila ku berada dalam tanganmu,

Do you feel happy?

Segala yang kau lakukan itu,

I’m really okay with it,

Ku rela menerima bantahan,

I won’t run;

Mereka tak bisa memisahkan,

I know you’re the one,

Ku akan mengikutmu,

I’ll be supporting whatever you do;

Kerana semua yang kau lakukan itu,

You make sure everything is good,

Kaulah perwira,

You think very far;

Kau pelindung Negara,

You aren’t afraid of war,

Sebab itulah ku kata,

I don’t mind what you do;

Seandainya cinta ini hanya sementara,

I’d still keep on falling in love with you,

Ku sedia menerima keaslian dirimu,

All that you commit and do;

Termasuklah cinta dan kasih sayangmu,

If your love is sincerely from you,

Hart, walau apapun niat heart-mu,

At the moment it is all good;

Ku di sini akan menemanimu,

Because the winner of my heart is you,

Kan ku setia menunggu kepastianmu,

I hope you feel the same way about me, too.

No comments: