Sunday, July 24, 2011

Awakened By You

Awakened By You:

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 24th July 2011, Sunday, 11:07 p.m.-11:29 p.m.


Throughout my life,

I finally understood;

The meaning of life,

It’s not about mood.


God reminds me,

The world is sick;

He told me,

We better not make anymore brick.


I use lesser products,

I buy lesser things;

I save lots of money,

I save lots of time and energy.


God is so good,

I am awakened by You;

He makes traveling cool,

Luggage is as light as wool.


I’m going to travel,

To a new state;

I’m all alone and it doesn’t matter,

I believe in my fate.


God has given me a sign,

I must give it a try;

I don’t mind,

If my journey makes me cry.


I definitely have to go,

Leaving my comfort zone;

Leaving my sorrow,

Blur about tomorrow.


Here I am,

In this world;

As an individual,

I’m just a little tiny ant.


I hope my family,

And also relatives;

Live in harmony,

Be happy in all cities.


I’m sorry for my wrongdoings,

All my deadly thinking and sins;

After this you’ll not see me,

It’s truly meant to be.


If I don’t come back,

Just make sure you take care;

My schedule is pack,

I’m not playing truth or dare.


This is happening,

For once and for real;

Goodbye everybody,

Forget me and my feel.


I just bring a bad memory,

I don’t deserve to live;

I promise to be out of your sight,

My absence will make you feel alright.


I hope you’re happy,

With me not in the scene;

I’ve decided to leave,

I shall not be seen.


No comments: