Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tears on T-shirt

Tears on T-shirt:

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 31st July 2011, Sunday, 1:34 a.m.-1:54 a.m.


Tears on my t-shirt,

Baby, are you hurt?

Is there any dirt?

Is there anything you heard?


I am hugging you so tightly,

You are supposed to fall asleep;

Yet you are all teary,

You are making me all worried.


Your heartbeat,

Is there anything you fear?

Is it the dog that you hear?

Let me go check it.


No,

I will not leave you alone;

Have I not told you so?

I will not let you go.


Was it a nightmare?

Is it too hard to bear?

Here I care,

My shoulder is for you to share.


The dead gave us blessings,

Do not think about negativities;

They will not harm us through things,

Go to bed and tomorrow we will hear the bird tweets.


Your eyes are closed,

But your tears still flow;

I will wipe your tears away with my t-shirt,

I promise you will never ever be hurt.


If the past haunts you,

I will be right there with you;

I love you,

I am close to you.


You are my boo,

I am not a fool;

I see you,

I feel you.


You are not alone,

Go ahead and doze;

You in my arms I will hold,

I will keep you away from cold.


No matter how old,

You are my gold;

I will be bold,

My wings unfold,

My feelings behold.


No comments: