Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beyond Imagination

Beyond Imagination:

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 14th July 2011, Thursday, 9:08 a.m.-9:42 a.m.


I first knew her,

Since kindergarten;

We learnt and played together,

We ate the same food often.


In our educational yet playful class,

We mixed with many friends;

I never have thought this friendship would last,

Until today we still hold each other’s hands.


This girl,

I find her special;

Let me tell you about our concert,

Our reactions were mutual.


We learnt playing melodeon in kindergarten,

We performed well during our concert;

While waiting for our turn to go up the stage,

We were transformed into another image.


With the lipstick on,

We didn’t know much;

But it faded and soon it was gone,

Our melodeons had a kiss smudge.


We had lots of fun,

We kept on laughing;

I knew she is the one,

The only friend I ended up kissing.


We were very young,

To know about love;

But this feeling lasts till now,

We are taking it a step further.


It is not our concert,

It is not our kindergarten;

It is our wedding,

It is our childhood love unforgotten.


Everything is ready,

Including her and me;

I could not miss anything in the eye,

She takes her first step down the aisle.


This time I’m without lipstick,

My tuxedo is not that fancy;

But it is the dress we earlier picked,

That makes her look extraordinary.


She is so beautiful,

It is beyond my imagination;

This love is so wonderful,

Age is not a question.


We still have our melodeons with us,

The kiss smudge represents our love;

Without her my life is meaningless,

I thank God for His gift from above.


She is the girl I first knew,

Since kindergarten;

She makes me want to be true,

My love for her has strengthened.


No comments: