Tuesday, July 19, 2011

God is God

God is God:


Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 18th July 2011, Monday, 9:54 p.m.-10:15 p.m.


A thought struck my mind,

This I may have to write;

Before I forget as now I am blind,

I don’t even know how to fly a kite.


Lately I hear many natural catastrophes,

All the earthquakes and tsunamis;

My heart tells me I have to tell this,

I can tell you our living manner is amiss.


People must be scared watching,

Some might even be crying;

I don’t get to see a thing,

But I do get the feeling.


In my humble opinion,

As an imperfect human;

God is showing His powers,

They all bloom like flowers.


If I were to be God,

I guess I could comprehend;

Humans create things and hardly forgot,

We act as long as there is more than one hand.


Humans’ brains are so unique,

We can do incredible things;

Life becomes so easy with just a click,

We can even pretend we have wings.


If your home is full of humans,

They store every corner with items;

Will you be relatively angry?

If your home appears messy and dirty?


Perhaps God feels this way,

He alarms us with His spring-cleaning;

He has His own greater way,

Housework is done with perfect planning.


I don’t understand God,

For I am nothing like God;

I love God and God is God,

His powers prove He is God.


Humans have given God too much work to do,

Maybe God is having a headache now;

Let us not be a burden and trouble to,

The Righteous One who can call you anytime now.


I shall conclude this moment right now,

As men would say, “Don’t mess with women.”

Believers would say, “Don’t mess with God.”

Because God is God no matter 5 Ws and 1 how.


No comments: