Friday, July 29, 2011

The Mister Zookeeper

The Mister Zookeeper:

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 30th July 2011, Saturday, 12:48 p.m.-1:13 p.m.


Verse 1:

Hi, I’m Zackary,

I work pretty daily;

I’m preparing dairy,

For my little bear baby,

She’s a fairy,

She’s so furry;

She’s not fussy,

She’s easy to carry.


Chorus:

I’m not scared of leopard,

I’m comfy with my tiger;

I like their teeth bigger,

They munch so much better,

I’m not against zebra,

I befriend cobra;

I play with croc and giraffe,

They call me The Mister Zookeeper.


Verse 2:

I Zacky have a lady,

She awaits me pretty daily;

She paints on her leopard skin,

She looks like Lappy,

When she turns around,

I shout aloud;

She wears big fake teeth,

She becomes a Dracula! (Seriously, honey, that’s not sexy)


Verse 3:

So, you’ve heard it,

Who I love to be with;

I’m an animal freak,

(Don’t get me wrong) I still eat steak,

I’ll keep on protecting,

I’ll practice lifesaving;

I’ll maintain cleaning,

I’ll continue breeding.


Bridge:

Hanging out in the zoo,

Playing peek-a-boo;

It’s all I want to do,

I devote my life to.


No comments: