Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inhibition


Inhibition:
Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, Idea: 11th September 2011, Sunday (10:35 p.m.), Started Writing on 13th September 2011, Tuesday from 9:55 p.m.-11:00 p.m. (Plus some extra time)

Could it be a silly question?
If I start to question;
About the purpose of religion,
Across region to region?

It bothers my affection,
Makes me forget confession;
Makes me defend rejection,
I’ve no selection.

Is religion a misconception?
It really makes me question;
Can I make an assumption?
That religion and love have no connection?

That is definitely one bad supposition,
Don’t be mistaken as I love my religion;
I just need to find a correction and solution,
Of what actually creates the tension?

Religion makes me a person of aggression,
Everything is an inhibition and a prohibition;
Even though there’s a passion,
We know it’s impossible by religion’s intuition.

How can I make a progression?
Since everything is an explosion;
There can be no admission,
Of love’s both mission and vision.

We humans have too much attention,
We’re blinded by rules and regulation;
Makes us weak and meek in motion,
When it comes to love’s devotion.

Accepting love is exhaustion,
If there’s a difference in religion;
Same goes to trend and fashion,
We don’t portray the same characterization.

I want to experience satisfaction,
But I always face devastation;
It feels like love colonization,
Religion is the biggest rationalization portion.

Religion has created a borderline for my generation,
I can’t smile and bloom like carnation;
I’ve been advised not to neglect education,
But I also need to find a good man before revelation.

I want to make a declaration,
I want to experience resurrection;
My heartbeat will have resumption,
I want to live anew after resuscitation.

I want to make a revolution,
Or an evolution;
I need redemption,
For I can’t breathe in this love-religion collaboration.

My conversation with him is like a collision,
We ended up having bad communication;
It’s not the heart but about religion,
Love can’t even be at least a coalition.

Love expressed carried agitation,
In me with most appreciation;
But it happens in repeating position,
I had to spend time in cogitation.

I just hope for a better nation,
But if everything is based on religion;
We don’t get to see a colorful congregation,
We only get to see God’s original creation.

I’ve no idea where is my love destination,
For the bees that came surely have received refutation;
I just hope I’ll not take another action,
I don’t want to meet the same type, mind, condition, and situation.

I need to be clear about the orientation,
Of the meaning of love sensation;
One must not be a possession,
One chosen is the vital character in love formation.

Why in the middle there’s always a religion?
Why do I always make it as my motivation?
Why can’t I first enjoy affection?
Why must love be a caution-precaution?

I’m no perfection,
I’m just asking question after question;
I’m not saying there’s no good in religion,
It’s another matter if we fall into temptation.

Till today no bee has got the exception,
By me; who always makes the elimination;
I think they need to know that my heart, too, enters desolation,
I seriously wish déjà vu, please, don’t put me in isolation.

I’m sick and tired of doing declination,
I need a break from taking that exploitation;
I hope that there’s one near future bee that’ll be my affection,
Bring me honey and please save me from this sweet-bitter emotion.

Can someone give me a confirmation?
On at least some information;
In my head, there’s a commotion,
God is still my commendation.

When love experienced contradiction,
Should I do any love commemoration?
Honestly, I did feel commiseration,
Love doesn’t come with commission.

I finally came into a realization,
That life isn’t up to our decision;
Every single step needs specification,
I’m not asking for any compensation.

God determines our intention,
We ought to live in harmonization;
I apologize for this is my religion,
It isn’t a mere fiction.

Happiness resolution,
From God to every of His creation;
Everyone has their own personification,
It’s up to you on how to make the connection.

Every beauty in this world is fascination,
This life is given by God with equalization;
Thank you for making me your collection,
I wish next time religion isn’t my justification.

Leave me alone in solemnization,
Go on with your life and obligation;
I’m grateful for your love dedication,
It’s meaningful but I can’t be in your location.

I shall end this poem with a confession,
I love my religion and there’s no alteration;
I can’t give it up just because you loved me with infatuation,
I pray to God that you’ll meet a better one without question.

2 comments:

D' Anger Queen said...

i dedicate this fr few out there..;) nice jenni.. sahmini

J.Soh said...

Sahmini: Thank you so much, dear... This poem is actually based on my own experiences and feelings. These words are really sincere from the bottom of my heart. I'm sure many out there who faced the same dilemma as well. I'd like to share my life story with them to indicate that they aren't alone. Truthfully, some families are very strict about religions when it comes to relationships. I guess I came from that background and there's no turning back. May everyone who feels this know that your cry is definitely heard. Someone like me truly understands you, people... Cheer up and it's okay to wait for true love to come. Peace :")