Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rhythm


Rhythm: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 17th September 2011, Saturday, Idea: 8:14 p.m., Started Writing from 9:36 p.m. to 9:54 p.m. (Plus Some Extra Unplanned Time)

Hey, Rhythm,
You know I love you;
I love you,
Yes, I do.

Hey, Rhythm,
You make me breathless;
Nothing is worthless,
You make my life anew.

Without you, Rhythm,
My days will be breathless;
They will be worthless,
There’s nothing new.

Because of you, Rhythm,
I got back to my passion;
I don’t have to question,
I just love what I do and it has got to have you.

Yo, Rhythm,
Why are you that special?
Without you, there’s no rhythm,
There’s no sequel.

Hey, Rhythm,
I want you in my mind, yeah;
You don’t have to be scared,
You’re helping me, yeah.

Finally, Rhythm,
You aren’t like Theorem;
You aren’t like Phantom,
You’re just pure Rhythm,
You’re just your rhythm,
It’s just you and your rhythm, yeah;
Connecting with your people,
Words start linking to ya, yeah.

So, thank you, Rhythm,
You make me wonder;
I like to ponder,
Just thinking of you, Rhythm.

I need you, Rhythm,
Don’t go, Rhythm;
Come back anytime you want, Rhythm,
I’ll be waiting for you, Rhythm.

A poem,
Needs you, Rhythm;
A poet,
Fell deeply in love with you, Rhythm.

Oh yes, we feel you,
We wanna touch you;
We’re gonna work you,
But not to fool you.

Come near, Rhythm,
Just talk to me, Rhythm;
Fill me with words, Rhythm,
I want you forever, Rhythm.

Just stay with me,
I’ll give you everything;
I’ll make you pretty,
You won’t lose a thing.

Just follow me,
Everywhere I’ll be;
Be there inside me,
I’ll carry you wherever I’ll be.

Give me wisdom,
You’re the mighty Rhythm;
I love you, Rhythm,
I’m your best friend, not Madam.

I need not worry,
Because I know you’re in me;
This blood I have in me,
Breathes you like a sanctuary.

I know you’ll never go away, Rhythm,
Don’t leave me, Rhythm;
We’re so happy together,
Let’s live happily ever after.

Gotta go, Rhythm,
Gotta write something different;
But be with me still, Rhythm,
Truly, all is yours, only for your entertainment. 

No comments: