Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Marshmallow Kiss


Marshmallow Kiss: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, Idea: 11th September 2011, Sunday (11:08 p.m.), Started Writing on 13th September 2011, Tuesday from 9:32 p.m. to 9:52 p.m.

Verse 1:

Every girl is a flower,
Every bee chooses a flower;
You showed me the love tower,
You showed me the love power.

Chorus:

We’re in the love lift,
Wishing to see;
A sky of dream,
We long to be,
Reaching up the ceiling,
When we started kissing;
Oh baby, it may be a risk,
But I don’t wanna miss your marshmallow kiss.

Verse 2:

Every girl is a color,
Every guy chooses a partner;
You showed me the love shower,
You showed me love isn’t going lower.

Chorus

Verse 3:

Every girl is a candy,
Every guy chooses a sweetie;
You showed me your love shoulder,
You showed me love isn’t going colder.

Chorus

Bridge:

Our love needs no publicity,
No one will know our fantasy;
Behind this closed lift,
No one can see you and me,
Baby, this is reality,
You gave me air to breathe;
I want you to carry me,
For as long as it can be,
Come on, I long for your melting hot… marshmallow kiss.

3 comments:

D' Anger Queen said...

nice 'touch'.. every word captures my heart..

D' Anger Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.Soh said...

Sahmini: Hehe... It's a song based on how high or maximum a kiss can go when they start kissing. The girlfriend surely loves how the boyfriend touches her. This is an imaginary poem which I wrote and thought that perhaps it's okay to tell the world that loving is definitely a good thing. This song sounds sexy but in an indirect manner. There are some "isi tersirat" among the words written. My choice of words are for readers to guess the meaning behind it. May couples who experienced passionate kiss before may feel exactly the same way that I have imagined here. I'll do my best to look for composers around my area here to compose some of the songs I've written (if they accept them) and let them be sung by singers. I'm thankful just to be the person behind the scenes. I'm just an aspired and inspired creative writer of song/screen/song. Truly appreciate your comments, dear :")