Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Air-What a Pity!

The Air-What a Pity!
Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 7th September 2011, Wednesday, 8:52 a.m.-9:18 a.m.

The air,
Brushes our hair;
It’s always fair,
It has no pair.

The air,
Is ever so tender;
It has no gender,
It’s beyond compare.

The air,
It gives us care;
It teaches us to share,
No such thing as paid.

The air,
Doesn’t mind us saying;
When it’s polluted, dusty, and dirty,
It’s still the air that we breathe.

The air,
Doesn’t blame us;
Even though the sinners are us,
It still enters our bodies.

The air,
Stops us from suffocating;
Allows us to be against gravity,
We really ended up flying.

The air,
We aren’t able to touch;
I’m sure whatever we’ve done,
It keeps saying, “Ouch, ouch, ouch!”

The air,
Is deeply hurt inside;
We keep hitting and burning it side to side,
We think pleasure, yet its feelings we don’t seem to care.

The air,
Tolerating our actions;
Every single move makes it painful,
How dare us to be that careless!

The air,
So much you’ve to bear;
Every single corner you just have to be there,
Without you, everything will have to stare.

The air,
I want to thank you;
For letting me know you,
Since I cried my first tear.

The air,
I understand what you’re going through;
Accepting what men can do,
But we know survival means we’ve got to wear you.

The air,
I love you;
If I don’t breathe you,
I hope others will still do.

The air,
Thank you so much for being there;
It’s truly anytime and anywhere,
You’re so unique, special, and rare.

The air,
I’m very sorry for everything;
Especially on what I’m doing,
I know every second you’re wounding.

The air,
I wish you’ve a name;
So that I can confess,
To the universe that you’re the best!

The air,
I need you in my life;
You’re that priceless,
You keep living things alive.

The air,
Of all your experiences;
Please forgive us,
We keep portraying our weaknesses.

The air,
Please accept my apology;
May you be strong by God’s willing,
What a pity!

No comments: