Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dear you


Dear you:
Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 17th September 2011, Saturday, Idea: 8:21 p.m., Started writing from 9:55 p.m.-11:55 p.m.
(Plus Some Extra Time for Some Extra Thoughts)

Dear you,
How are you?
I’m fine, thank you,
I just wanna talk to you.

Will it be okay if I do?
After all, I do care for you;
Just can’t be with you,
From my background’s view.

I’m happy you once loved me,
I’m a Chinese;
Met at the same school we studied,
And you thought I’m the girl of your dreams.

Dear you,
Were your feelings true?
If yes, I can feel it, too,
It’s just that I can’t be with you.

You,
You still care for me, don’t you?
I’m happy that it doesn’t bother you,
It’s because you’ve met a girl named Ayu.

She’s lovely,
That’s what I think;
Sincerely,
She got my eyes blinked.

Do you still think of me?
I know she’s the one for you;
But you can’t deny that you first loved me,
The one you thought is meant for you.

If I said I wannabe with you,
Regardless of my family;
Will you leave Ayu?
Just to be with me?

Is it hard to find back the feeling?
That you once had for me?
I guess nothing I can bring,
To make you come back to me.

I know why you chose her,
She looks like me;
People may think I’m her sister,
And mistaken her for me.

Once I came across a funeral,
I saw your picture and I stumble;
You went to the crowd and saw me,
I can’t believe that we still can meet.

I didn’t know you have a twin brother,
You both look so similar;
But the car accident I had was terrible,
Now I’m no longer here.

I can’t be yours but I can be your brother’s,
We’re now safe and happy in Heaven;
I wish you happiness,
I shall call us even.

Even true love separates us,
By fate and being religious;
Maybe it’s my fault at first,
Maybe this is my curse.

You know that I love you,
I know you loved me, too;
A sacrifice has been made by us two,
Your love for me for Ayu and my love for you for Abu.

We could have had our generation,
But there’s no intention;
That we don’t have to mention,
We were still so young preparing to receive injection.

Dear you,
I want to thank you;
For being you,
And forever the real you.

There when I met you,
I thought of school;
Having saved by you,
I knew you weren’t a fool.

I’m sorry I can’t be true to you because of the truth,
I’ve to drink liquor that’s brewed;
That’s what I can do,
That’s what you can’t do.

Abu is like the second you,
Here, I get to see you;
But I don’t get to feel,
What I felt on Earth.

When I said happy with Abu,
I only think of you;
I’m not cheating Abu,
He knows he should take care of me for you.

I’m safe with him,
Don’t you worry;
God allows me to meet him,
Because in Heaven,
There’s only one God,
And everyone gathers in unity.

Treat Ayu nicely,
Respectfully;
Gently,
Like how you’ll treat me.

You’ve replaced me,
I’m fine with it;
You still care for me,
I can see and feel it.

But she’s no me,
I’m no her;
She loves you not knowing there was me,
Don’t you ever make her suffer.

Don’t be sad for me,
Abu hears your whispering;
He tells me everything,
I really feel sorry.

But I can’t forget the moment you had me in your arms,
It was the first time I saw you deep into my eyes;
Yours tears dripped into my eyes,
They could have saved me but life isn’t a lie,
In the end, I’ve no regrets closing them,
Knowing that you’re right there;
Having your tears flowing in my body,
You and I, both of us are officially joined in unanimity.

It really is you,
At last I met you;
It’s nothing about Abu or Ayu,
It’s about me and you.

You’re the first, who loved me ever so,
You’re the only one I remembered so;
How can this world be so cold?
I did exactly what they told.

White rice has become black porridge,
You’ll not see me again;
But I’ll be waiting for you at the bridge,
Take your time and hopefully till then our love will still sustain.

In your heart,
May I be your invisible wife?
I still wannabe in your heart,
Even though in life, we only met in total twice.

I don’t have any serious relationship,
All who came to me were bullshit;
Except you but we went through hardship,
In the end, what we had was just friendship.

Dear you,
I wish to say dearest you;
I want to love you,
I want to be with you.

I’m not silly,
I’m just being me;
The one that you dreamed,
Still feels lonely.

Dear you,
Sadly, nothing can be true;
I’m sorry for all you went through,
You’re strong enough to pull and make it through.

Dear you,
I seriously want to thank you;
I want to thank God, too,
For having us two met in school.

Dear you,
You’re so good;
There’s no second you,
Not even your twin, Abu.

Dear you,
Be happy with Ayu;
Have little juniors you,
Make your dreams come true.

Dear you,
God’s calling me;
In your heart I’ll be,
You know what?
I’ve wanted to tell you this,
Sweetheart, I love you, too;
May God bless you,
And your family tree without me in it,
By the way, if you think I’m with Abu, I chose not to,
There’s no story between me and him, trust me;
There’s no room for a duplicate cloned you,
For in my heart, there is only one you in it.

Dearest only you,
I really have to stop here;
My regards to Ayu,
Love you dearly, your girl.

P/S: Abu sends his love to you and family. He misses all of you so much. Talk to him. 

No comments: