Friday, March 23, 2012

A Ride to Romance by Andy Siti

Original composition by Andy Siti, lyrics by yours truly, and Christina Wang as the Guitarist and Arranger. It's a brand new song (22.03.2012, Thursday)! Both of my Seniors are super talented and cool people! Love you both so very much! Thank you so much for everything! Dear all, please kindly comment. Thank you very much for watching and listening, guys! :"D



A Ride To Romance
Music: Andy Siti
Guitarist: Christina Wang
Lyric: Jennifer Soh

Candlelight,
Sparkling bright;
I’m at your sight,
Your eyes blink in delight.

Don’t say our love isn’t right,
We fell in love because of that kite;
Don’t you worry didn’t give me a fright,
Glad you remembered I was wearing white.

Chorus:
Life is like a roller coaster,
Up and down it goes;
But our love changed it so much sweeter,
I jump with joy up to my toes.

Sitting at this table,
We hold each other’s hands;
Enjoying this – a ride to romance.

North, South, East, and West,
You are beyond compare;
With you I will dance,
I don’t mind if people stare.

Repeat Chorus

No comments: