Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Time to Thank and Love You Most

It's Time to Thank and Love You Most: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 26th February 2012, 2:44 p.m.-3:03 p.m.

Mom and Dad,
Forgive me;
I beg,
For what I lack,
For not giving and fulfilling,
What you expect;
I'm not perfect,
I'm doing my best,
I'm trying all I can,
Yet I still lack;
This world is black,
But you provide shine instead,
What I'm now committing,
You're calmly agreeing;
Your support I'll keep,
Very vital to keep me going,
I'll hug and kiss you every time I leave,
And by the time I think of it;
My tears start flowing,
You hug and kiss tighter than me,
Your words are so mighty,
Action is stronger than conversation;
It's time to show affection,
No more ego and shyness,
I belong to you and I've lived double half of a century,
I know time doesn't wait for me;
I'll always remember you,
From the bottom of my heart and mind,
Mom and Dad,
I love and miss you;
More than I ever could,
No substitutes when it comes to you,
Your love,
Brought me here;
It's my turn,
To return,
Your touch, care, and blessing,
Because if I don't;
I don't deserve to live,
And you're too important to me.

No comments: