Sunday, October 16, 2011

Carry Me (Edited)


Carry Me

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 14/11/2005, Monday, 6:51p.m., Edited: 16/10/11
Sunset is leaving me behind,
It’s me I gotta find;
Hoping that I won’t be blind,
To get what’s mine,
Being too kind,
That’s not the way;
I tried everything,
It isn’t the same,
Going to that special place,
I hope to see something;
But when the time’s not right,
And I didn’t get the sight,
I was left aside,
And that’s the reason I cried.

Pressure is sticking on me,
How could I get rid of it?
I need some sense of security,
What’s left to be?
Admiring people who already succeed,
While I’m lost in my own eternity;
Wanna meet them with humanity,
When would I have such opportunity?

Different people have different taste,
Unable to meet him is such a waste;
I dreamt of him on Saturday night instead,
“I like you,” that’s what he said,
I asked him to repeat and that gave me a shake,
Tomorrow morning I began to pray;
Hoping to behold him that very day,
He’s a superstar that’s what I’d say,
Can I make this feeling forever stay?

I can’t deny that I have fallen in love with him,
With good looks and splendid personality;
Hope that he has the same dream as me,
No matter how far we are,
One day we will meet,
And he would carry me;
‘Cause nothing’s gonna change my love for him,
Never had a chance to confess to him,
Not even in my sleep,
Maybe I’m too naïve.

No comments: