Sunday, August 10, 2014

May I Ask You This?

May I Ask You This?
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 3rd August 2014, Sunday, 12:47 p.m.-13:30 p.m., in MRT heading toward Dhoby Ghout to be exchanged toward Harbourfront for work, just a sudden turmoil in mind

Dear Roger, may I ask you this?
Will you hold my hand and give me bliss?
Why did you come back to me?
Could it be just temporary?
You said that you miss me,
And you're back for love and friendship;
Did you tell the same to others?
Am I just one of your partners?
Let me tell you that I'm not a material,
I'm also not a collection;
Please don't take me as an edition,
I'm a human with more than an emotion and affection,
Let the past 4 months go to Heaven,
Do you want to start all over?
I've forgotten the sober,
Come to think of it I do miss our special moment,
I even thought of spending time with you,
I started learning on making cheese fondue;
But it seems like everything's still new,
Now you're telling me you'll have a move view,
Closer to me though I've no curfew,
Should I meet up with you?
Texts only don't mean your words are true,
You could've called and given me a better clue,
No, we can't if you're just playing through,
Do you see the Sun, Stars, and Sky, when I'm with you?
Because if you only want to make love,
I'm sorry that you've found the wrong girl.

No comments: