Wednesday, April 2, 2014

When Winter Blunders

When Winter Blunders
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 3rd April 2014, Thursday, 6:17 a.m.-7:01 a.m., In my cousin's room in Woodlands, Singapore, This poem is specially dedicated to my Front Office Manager in Capella Singapore, Maria Nakamura with a grateful heart from the bottom of my heart.

Close your eyes,
Listen to the spice;
Roll a dice,
It makes no lies.

The sound of time,
Ticking in the sky;
For it is prime,
It will never go dry.

Your smile came to me,
The meaning so deep;
You saw me weep,
You had me singing.

What others couldn't,
You could;
They don't comprehend,
But by me you stand.

Everyone is a lack,
No one is perfect;
Be it Jill or Jack,
Surely has a defect.

You work with poise,
You make no noise;
You juggle with toys,
You know your voice.

The hours spent with you,
Calmed me through and through;
The moments of my blue,
Rainbow colours you drew.

In the arms of my lonely hands,
You made sure that I've bands;
Followed your schedules plans,
I thank you with many thanks.

The strength in you,
You ought to be proud in you;
You practice your cue,
You knew what's new.

Without you I would be used,
Wrongly polished and bruised;
Electrified and fused, too,
I've melted like invisible glue.

You picked me up,
Gathered broken pieces;
My volcano had erupt,
I was lost in many places.

Hope came again,
I no longer feel cold;
Releasing from pain,
I did as what you told.

I've had enough,
As a poor staff;
I'm back tough,
Let us laugh!

Work a ton,
Said and done;
Life is also about fun,
Like enjoying a bun.

I'm glad to have met,
You're the best;
Not to compare the rest,
But to you off goes my hat.

There are four seasons,
A big family like The Simpsons;
It is when the winter blunders,
You give love and not thunders.

No comments: