Thursday, April 3, 2014

My World Anew

My World Anew
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 4th April 2014, Friday, 10:11 a.m.-10:29 a.m., in my cousin's room in Woodlands, Singapore, finally meeting a man that fits my soul and my dearest God, I thank you so.

Days and days ago,
So I was told;
He didn't love me at all,
My ex-lover so tall,
Inside him, oh, what a crawl,
Pity your surrounding so small;
I was so stupid to answer your call,
You rolled me like a lost ball,
I'm happy that you're all gone,
You're not even my happiness mall;
And yes, here I've met another,
A man that would really father,
He's sensitive and way smarter,
I can't wait to meet him later;
Greetings to you, my honey Roger,
If it works, we can be together,
It's all up to your performance,
My agenda today you're the first;
Let's quench our thirsts,
Let's chat and not curse,
Our Birthdays so near,
2014 is a good year;
May this meet up bring cheer,
Thank you lots for calling me dear.

No comments: